NEW IN 2019!
ACTA would like to introduce you to our new podcasts section that covers a range of hot topics in the industry. These podcasts will range from Destination Features, Product Trainings as well as tips and tools to help you advance in your business. Listen on the-go and at your leisure without having to worry about missing a thing!
Israel Ministry of Tourism Podcast with Gal Hana
The Israel Ministry of Tourism was eager to build a stronger collaborative relationship in Canada’s travel industry and with ACTA retail travel agency members and their clients from coast to coast. The ACTA partnership with the Israel Ministry of Tourism will promote education, Israel specialist accreditation and other public relations and sponsorship avenues designed for Canadian companies to learn just how broad a spectrum Israel niche experiences offer – and the bottom line revenue that can be generated.
Marriott International Podcast with Laura Pallotta
We are excited to be sharing an update on ACTA’s Corporate Partner, Marriott International. ACTA interviewed Laura Pallotta, VP of Sales and Distribution for Marriott to share an update with us on how Marriott has adapted to this new reality of pandemic and what the industry can expect from Marriott hotels as we start shifting some of the conversations toward “recovery”.
This interview covers:
- Marriott shares an update on their “Commitment to Clean” program and the approach that was taken?
- Update on the changes or new technology guests might see and experience at their properties.
- For those who are considering a road trip or some local travel, what areas should they consider
- Travel trends Marriott has seen this summer?
- How can Travel Agencies Assist?
IATA Podcast with Perry Flint
This podcast will address:
- The interests and concerns of members and how IATA affects them and their businesses.
- To get an understanding of IATA and how they are proceeding and working with the Airlines during COVID19 and how these actions can or may assist the travel industry, travel agents and agencies.
- This understanding and information will assist members in their understanding of what IATA is doing and how to proceed in time.
Government Financial Aid Programs Update with Mike Libbey
Join ACTA and Mike Libbey, Senior Accountant at Your Bottom Line, as we address the questions members may have or would like information on with regards to the updates provided on the Government Business and Finance Programs.