We recommend that you first try answering your question by looking at the list of Frequently Asked Questions. It is the easiest way to resolve most issues. Click on the Categories listed below:
Please email us your questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call our toll free support number: 1-877-762-9322
from anywhere in North America
1. System Requirements
- IBM PC or Compatible Computer
- Apple Macintosh
- Apple iPad
- Android Tablet
- PC Tablet
- System Detect
2. Hardware Requirements
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Operating System: Win 7, Win 8, MAC OSX
- Speakers: Required
3. Software Requirements
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
4. Browser Requirements
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Google Chrome
- Firefox 20 or later
- Apple Safari
- Cookies Enabled
- Scripting Enabled
- JAVA Enabled
5. Screen Re
Please be aware that minimum resolution for this module is 1024 x 768 pixels. If your module screen is cut off, please close the module, change the screen resolution and then re-open it. You can also hit F11 or FN+F11 function keys on your keyboard to enter browser full screen mode
- On specific pages, you will be instructed to click buttons or images for more information. These hurdles require you to click on each button/image before you can move to the next page. Similar hurdles are enabled for pages that incorporate audio narration and video. You can move to the next page only after the audio narration or video has completed playing.
If, for any reason, you need to exit the module, you may close the browser window. Your location will automatically be bookmarked (saved).
1. I forgot my username or password?
- Please note that the username is always your email address.
- To reset your username/password please click on the "Forgot your password?" link located either on the online school Home Page or Catalog page in the Login box, then follow instructions. You will be sent a temporary password that will allow you to login into your account and setup a new one.
2. I cannot display the full screen properly / screen is cut off / do not see any page arrows?
- Please note that minimum system requirements mandate that the resolution of your screen is set to 1024 x 768 pixels. Please change your resolution and then try launching course again. The screen resolution is typically changed on your Desktop (normally accessible if you right click anywhere on the desktops’ free area; go to Display Setting or Screen Resolution; change resolution). You can also try hitting the F11 key on your keyboard when you launch the course, this will enable most courses to go into full screen mode; hit F11 or ESC key to exit the full screen mode. Another thing to consider is your browser zoom level, it needs to be at 100% in order for the course to display properly.
1. I purchased a course but after clicking on ‘Launch’ it will not start?
- Typically, this has to do with certain settings in your browser. We advise you to turn off your browser’s pop-up blocker program(s) as well as pop-up blockers within any other software you may have such as Google or Yahoo toolbars. Click here for detailed description on how: http://www.nacubo.org/Documents/prof_dev/PopUpBlockers.pdf
2. How do I bookmark my place in the course so when I came back at the later date I am able to
fromthe point where I left off?
- Most courses in our catalog automatically bookmark your place as you progress through the course. When you return to the course you will be asked to choose to begin again or launch where you left off.
- However a few courses created in a previous authoring version have a BOOKMARK button in the top right corner. In those cases, please follow these steps:
- When you are ready to leave the course, click on the bookmark button in the top menu of the course window. When you come back to the course you will be prompted to start from the beginning or to continue from the bookmark. Occasionally, you may have to start a course twice before the program recalls the right bookmark page.
- Make sure you have Adobe Flash Player 9.0 installed on your computer. If you don’t have it or you don’t know which version you have please download it from the following site: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ It’s FREE!
3. I cannot move forward in my course. The arrow pointing to the next page is grayed out?
- Most of the course slides or pages contain one or more hurdles which are mandated and required to be completed by the content provider, or state/provincial regulators before you can progress to the next page. Please make sure that you click on every single object (box, link, icon or image) and listen to the audio or video in full (if applicable) on the specific screen in order to enable the course to move forward. If you are certain that you have followed these steps and you still cannot advance through the course please contact Support.
1. I completed the exam and I want to dispute questions and/or answers?
- If you wish to discuss any content related issues please contact the appropriate course provider. Learning Library Support does not provide content related support. The content provider information is found in the introduction module of each course. Contact Support if you encounter any difficulties finding the right content provider.
1. I successfully completed the course and/or exam and did not receive my certificate?
- Certificates are sent via email to the email we have in your account shortly after completion. You must successfully complete a course before a certificate will be sent. If you have not received a course completion certificate via email within 4 hours after you have successfully completed your exam or course please consider the options below:
- Check your email junk box or a spam box.
- Or login to your ''Learner Home'' account and visit the "Learner Reports" section. Once you run the report all completed courses will be listed with the link to your certificate of completion.
- Or contact our support team at email@example.com and your certificate will be forwarded to you.
- After I clicked the link to view/print my certificate it came up blank?
- This is generally a pop-up blocker issue with the browser you are using. When a certificate comes up blank it is because your pop-up blocker is preventing our server from populating your certificate with your information. You can try disabling your pop-up blocker, if that does not work please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and your certificate will be forwarded to you.
Air Canada Program
Many of the education programs offered in our catalogue provide an opportunity for learner rewards and recognition. Your learning activity is rewarded and every time you take a course that has ‘Miles’ or ‘Badges’ listed*. Those activities unlock rewards including badges, perks and promos that vary depending on the educational program or provider. Site programs include:
*not all programs have learning rewards
Air Canada Global Sales University
Air Canada is pleased to provide you with the opportunity to “Explore, Learn and Earn". By successfully completing the Air Canada Global Sales University curriculum, you will explore and learn about the Air Canada family, destinations, products and services, on your way to becoming a certified Air Canada Expert ‘ACE’.
Successfully completing the modules within the program courses with a score of 80% or higher, and completing the Certification Exam with a score of 80% or higher, will earn you your designation as an Air Canada Expert ‘ACE’.